WaterScapes – Fine Dining Restaurant in Myrtle Beach
Located inside the luxurious four diamond Marina Inn at Grande Dunes in Myrtle Beach
Among the Top Romantic Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Fresh selections offered at WaterScapes include unique products from our local farmers and friends prepared classic French style with an American twist! The majority of our fresh products are provided by:
- Southern grits from Anson Mills in Columbia, SC
- Local produce from Lee’s Farm in Murrells Inlet, SC
- Pork products from Benton's Country Hams in Madisonville, TN
Try some of favorites such as Grilled Local Shrimp with Anson Mills Grits, Char Grilled Ribeye, Pan Seared Diver Scallops and more from one of the most romantic restaurants in Myrtle Beach!
Waterscapes is a top Myrtle Beach fine dining restaurant located on the lower level of the Marina Inn in the Grande Dunes.
HOURS of OPERATION:
Breakfast: 6:30am to 11:00am | Lunch: 11:00am to 2:00pm | Dinner: 5:30pm to 10:00pm
Call 843-913-2845 for Waterscapes reservations or more information.
Reservations are suggested but not required.
Christmas Eve & Christmas Day in WaterScapes
5:30pm – 10:00pm
$48.00++ per person
Whether you are staying at the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes or are local and want to enjoy a luxurious (4) course dinner, WaterScapes is the perfect location to spend time with family and friends while leaving the cooking to us! Courses include choices of
- Lobster Bisque, Seared Foie Gras or Oyster Rockerfeller
- Grilled Cauliflower or Chilled Asparagus
- 8 oz. Filet Mignon, Roast Rack of Lamb or Chilean Sea Bass
- Par Tart or Chocolate Devils Food Cake
Reservations recommended by calling 843-913-2845.
Dress is resort casual and parking is free at the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes.
++Please add 21% service charge & SC Tax
New Years Eve Gala Myrtle Beach!
$139.00++ per adult
There’s no better way to ring in the new year than with your friends at a traditional New Year’s Eve party at Marina Inn at Grande Dunes! You won’t find large Myrtle Beach New Year’s Eve crowds here but a delicious culinary experience combined with an exciting dance band and traditional party favors. So get dressed up and enjoy your evening with...
- Lavish Reception beginning at 7:30 featuring Butler Passed Hor d’oeuvres and an Ice Display of Oysters, Shrimp & more
- Exquisite Five Course Dinner prepared by Executive Chef Corbett Rourk
- Dancing with Popular Local Top 40 Band "N’trance"
- Premium Beverages for the duration of the Event
- Party Favors, Balloon Drop and Toast at Midnight
- Desserts featuring Chocolate Bread Pudding, Apple Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie
Reservations required by calling 843-913-2858.
DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE! Take the Elevator Home to your luxurious Room. Contact the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes directly for the best available rates.
++Please add 21% service charge & SC Tax. Celebration includes all food, beverages, entertainment and party favors.
Chef Corbett Rourk
Executive Chef Corbett Rourk has more than 25 years experience and expertise in all aspects of food preparation and presentation having worked at several private clubs and restaurants across the southeast. He is proud to bring his experience to WaterScapes Restaurant where he combines his own classically trained French cooking style prepared with a southern American twist.
Watch Video: WaterScapes Restaurant featuring Chef Corbett
A blend of elegant, yet casual ambiance, WaterScapes offers indoor seating as well as outdoor terrace seating with views of the Grande Dunes poolscape and marina. Waterscapes is located on the lower level of the Marina Inn in the Grande Dunes. Dress is resort casual.
View the Videos: